How to assign a NemKonto?
All you need to do is to decide which of your existing accounts you wish to use as your NemKonto. If you have several bank accounts, you decide which one you wish to use.
You can do this in one of the following ways:
1. Contact your bank and inform them which account to assign as your NemKonto
2. Change your NemKonto in your home banking system – 90 pct. of the Danish banks offer this service.
3. If you wish to assign a foreign bank account as your NemKonto you must use our registration form: Registrationform
- Additional documentation is required when using the registration form:
- A copy of extract for powers to bind AND
- A signed copy of the registration certificate from the Danish Tax Authority SKAT or a signed copy of the registration form for non-Danish Company and Services from the Danish Business Authority – Erhvervsstyrelsen
- Additional documentation may be required such as a copy of passport or drivers license of the authorized signee in the company
Registration forms send without the required documentation will NOT be processed and your company will NOT have a bank account assigned as NemKonto.
Some private enterprises are able to make payments to your NemKonto as well. It can be enterprises such as insurance and pension companies.
Companies who have registered either a SE-number or a P-number can assign a NemKonto to each of the numbers. Ultimately, however, the public authorities decide whether a payment will go through with the SE-number or P-number as identification of payment.